Alistair Miles sent Initial Release (M1-alpha2) of LOC Data as RDF using RDA and FRBR Schemas to the DC-RDA mailing list yesterday:
I’ve been working on a conversion of the loc marc data from scriblio to rdf using the rda and frbr schemas, and have got as far as I can with the effort I can spare at the moment. I set up a google code project to manage the work at:
and have an alpha release of some of the loc data, described further at:
This is still well short of the initial scope proposed at  for a first milestone, based on the most prevalent features in the loc dataset, but will nevertheless hopefully serve as an initial proof of principle, and a base from which others can build.
I’ve added diane hillman and ed summers as project owners to , I leave it to them to decide best how to take this work forward.
Unfortunately I’m going to be rather busy for the next couple of months, and may not have much time to follow up on this work. However if anyone finds any serious issues in the loc data then do let me know, I’ll do what I can to fix them.