Here are some highlights from last month. The big event was the IFLA conference.
- 26: Four Questions: Pat Riva (the new chair of the FRBR Review Group)
- 18 and 24: At the IFLA conference, Glenn Patton presented a paper and Ed O’Neill took the chair of a new working group on aggregates
- 11: Open WorldCat’s "other editions" (their FRBR work helps them group together all manifestations of a work)
- 8: Bibliotheca Universalis: How to Organize Chaos? (a conference before the big IFLA conference)
- 5: Four Questions: Patrick Le Boeuf (who soon after stepped down as chair of the FRBR Review Group)